Saturday, June 12, 2004

rollercoaster

gawd.

what a week. literally up down up down. i feel a bit dizzy from all the spinning and twisting and turning.

this whole week, i have:

sunday:

studied more than i have in my entire 17 years of studying.
cried super hard about all my lost saturdays and gimik days and spontaneous lunches with
long missed friends
called out to all the saints for moral support and guidance

monday:

survived my first day of recitation without being called
assumed that my studying habits were okay enough, and thus deduced that it would be okay
for me to go to the office and just girlishly stare and giggle at my crush for the
duration of the afternoon
cursed myself a million times for not checking the syllabus before i flirted like my 13
year old self
crammed like crazy and pushed back tears at discovering that i did not have the stuff i
was supposed to be studying.

tuesday:

survived my second day of recitation without actually being called.
proved my theory that teachers call on those who do not look like they know the answer by
pretending that i did
rejoiced at finding out that my terror prof would be leaving the country for an entire month and that we would only be left with reading assignments
got visited twice by two different groups of friends who proved to me that i was not crazy
as i thought myself to be.
thanked God i had wonderful friends.
had dinner with good friends at jack's loft in eastwood, starting a string of eastwood
outings which would prompt me to call myself eastwood queen.
finished the 13 week clp. mygosh! 13 weeks!

wednesday:

got elected chancellor of freshman block b. homaygod. people actually think i am
responsible and can command respect from my peers.
went out unofficially with an old college crush. to a block gimmick in jack's loft (ulit) - unofficially meaning he picked me up and brought me home without me having to ask him to.
nag-desisyon mag-isa. shiyet.
fought off super daming questions as to why magkasama kami. asked myself the same stuff.
anunangabaito?

thursday:

went to first official execom meeting of freshman block b.
hosted at my house (san pa nga ba?) the first block night of our class.
skipped studying yet again.

friday:

attempted to study for other subjects (to my dismay) in the library.
questioned yet again, "gusto ko nga ba ang college crush na ito?" pakshet.
answered that question with a new question: "eh bakit feeling ko maloloka ako with
chris??? ssshhh... he's quite a big crush pala." (ayos lang sabihin ang name kasi he
will never get to read my blog ever.
drove myself crazy trying to see why chris was sad when we were in libis (again, i know)
fallen asleep thinking of him. (siguro nga hindi ko gusto yung isa if i can think of him
this way).

saturday:

attempted to study (finished us vs. ah chong! yehey! pero yun lang)
discovered for myself what a crooked process the admission board utilizes sa college of
law. screw them!
cried while rambling aimlessly in national. (my dad is so mean.)
began plotting how to overthrow those who think theyre so freakin' wonderful just because they werent interviewed. evill......ha. criminally liable because of the intent. but it's in self-defense! (geez. how cases affect me so.)


i just want to say that, jampacked as my life now may seem, i miss my old life, my old friends, my old dad (who didnt see me as a stupid law student).

but i will grow into it. if only to prove everyone wrong. the heat is on i suppose.


No comments: