Monday, October 18, 2004

useless thing to occupy myself with # 3

sem break rules. but i hate my brother. hate with the fire of a thousand suns. pinalitan niya yung blog ko. nawala tuloy lahat ng formatting.

shiyet.

but anyway. moving on in.

i have found more surveys! oh the bliss. but i hate my brother. snoops. 50
Message: 1.MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST IS...
> >> pancakes with a colorado omelet at IHOP. eggs benedict at country waffle. sa bahay, sinangag with tocino or really crispy bacon. (eaten without my mom in the vicinity)

> 2. THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST
NUMBER OF TIMES?
> >> siguro sabrina with harrison ford and julia ormond. and the mirror has two faces.

> 4. SPEND MY LEISURE TIME WITH...
> >> friends. myself at night. with my pc and my friends vcds and books.

> 5. IF I COULD HAVE ANY CAR WHAT WOULD
IT BE?
> >> a big car. roomy ones. maybe, a bentley. or a rolls royce.

> 6. FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
> >> washing the dishes.

> 7. WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMED OF
BECOMING...
> >> a lawyer. now, ewan. i hated that i dreamt of becoming a lawyer. hehehe. torture central.

> 8. FAVORITE COLOR/s?
> >> green. white. yellow. pink. black.

> 9. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE:
> >> anything really dark or with lotsa nuts.

> 10. WHEN I DIE, I'D RATHER BE CREMATED
OR BURIED?
> >> cremated siguro.

> 11. IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D
TAKE...
> >> liberal arts. may ganun ba sa up? tipong you study art and history and become a wordly high fallutey expert with your nose up in the air.

> 14. THINGS I CAN'T LEAVE HOME
WITHOUT....
> >> phone, wallet, watch, asthma medication, handkerchief.

> 15. FIRST THING I BOUGHT WITH MY FIRST
SALARY...
> >> pizza for 30 of my family relatives.

> 16. I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS....
> >> someone fabulous who made people happy.

> 17. IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE,
WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE
BOOK?
> >> yeah. i try to read the book even before there becomes a movie.

> 18. SPECIALTY IN COOKING?
> >> tasting the food. hehehe. but i make good sauces, dessert batters, and juices.

> 19. Crush???
> >> paisa-isa from time to time.

> 20. FAVORITE HANG-OUT
> >> now? not my favorite but my most frequent hang-out: the law library. pakshet. i have become...a nerd. but really, starbucks katipunan pa rin. noon, ngayon, at magpakailanman.

> 21. BEST PLACE TO SHOP?
> >> ayala malls! rustans! galleria's good too.

> 22. DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS?
> >> yes! i love, love plays! culture. musicals. ballets. lahat.

> 23. FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE?
> >> my room. its a hug with four walls.

> 24. BEST GIFT YOU'VE GIVEN?
> >> best gift? my company :) im very listless. i suppose, a rice cooker for my parent's anniversary when i was in the 5th grade.

> 25. WEIRDEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
> >> ugly clothes. DO I LOOK LIKE THE TYPE WHO WOULD WANT TO WEAR UGLY CLOTHES???

> 26. GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS
OF THIS MOMENT?
> >> an ibook. with forever internet. or a car.

> 27. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST
QUALITY OF THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS
TO YOU?
> >> ah, eh. i dont know where i got this na.

> 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WILL SEND
THIS TO, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO REPLY?
> >> ewan.

> 29. ANONG ORAS NA?
> >> 553pm

> 30. ANO SA KEYBOARD ANG PARATI MONG
NAPIPINDOT?
> >> the stupid standby button. dapat patayin ang nagkabit nito.

> 31. YAHOO OR HOTMAIL:
> >> yahoo! forever yahoo!

> 32. LEFT OR RIGHT:
> >> right

> 33. BLACK OR WHITE:
> >> white
>
> 34. BLACK OR BLUE PEN:
> >> blue siguro. seems funner to read when cramming.

> 35. SANDALS OR SHOES:
> >> aren't sandals shoes?

> 36. COLGATE OR HAPPEE:
> >> colgate

> 37. FLOSS OR TOOTHPICK:
> >> floss? toothpick? toothbrush. hihihi.

> 38. CHOPSTICKS OR SPOON AND FORK:
> >> mahirap maging matakaw pag chopsticks.

> 39. ROBOCOP OR RAMBO
> >> siguro si robocop. para forever buhay. uutusan ko forever.

> 40. JOLLIBEE OR MCDO:
> >> minsan mcdo, minsan jollibee.

> 41. COKE OR PEPSI:
> >> Coke

> 42. SAN MIG LIGHT, LONE STAR LIGHT OR
REDHORSE:
> >> no beer.

> 43. HOPE OR CAMEL (na yosi):
> >> no cigs.

> 44. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO:
> >> lorybeth.

> 45. LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU:
> >> izzy
>
> 46. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH:
> >> blockmates.

> 47. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY:
> >> oprah winfrey.

> 48. LAST TIME YOU CRIED:
> >> watching oprah last saturday night.

> 49. YOU SEE ME ALWAYS EATING..
> >> anything. matakaw ako eh.

> 50. FAVE EXPRESSION PPL WIL HEAR FRM
U:
> >> ewan. i tend to say lots of things in succession.



No comments: